ABOUT ME

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”  1 Peter 5:7

Hello!  Welcome to my blog.  I’m Mrs. Jones, and I teach K-8 MML.  One of my favorite verses is from 1 Peter 5:7, because it talks about how much he cares for us.  In fact, God tells us that we are supposed to give all our anxiety to him.  Just think– the Master of the Universe cares about what we are struggling with, no matter how big or how small!  It’s pretty amazing and hard to wrap our minds around.  I love to dwell on how much He loves us.

HOBBIES:

I love to be active and find different things to do!  I love to explore new cities, and I especially enjoy finding historical things to learn about. Recently, my family went to Monticello, which was Thomas Jefferson’s house from the time he was 21 until he died.  We were able to go to the top floor where the ‘dome room’ is located.  (Look at my picture below, and you’ll see the dome!  Interestingly enough, this room was just used for storage, because it was so hard to get to, but it’s an iconic part of Monticello’s image.  (Look at any nickel and you’ll see what I mean!)

I also love to read.  I love adventure, mystery, comedy books– pretty much anything that captures my interest or my imagination.  Have you read the Mysterious Benedict Society?  Those are one of my favorite series.  I also really enjoy the Lord of the Rings books.  Our imagination is one of the best gifts God has given us, and I love how books help us think beyond our own experience!

FAVORITE THING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY:

It’s hard to say what my very favorite thing about technology would be, but I really enjoy learning how to use different programs and applications.  Downloading new games is something I like to do in my free time, and  I especially enjoy the challenge of learning a new strategy game.  We are going to be learning about coding different kinds of things this year, and I’m excited to share that experience with you!